Tuesday, 3 September 2013

Bibiana

Today I want to share with you some of the work created by one of my favourite bloggers - Bibiana.
I have been following her blog, Stamping with Bibiana  for the last 6 months and this week she has been celebrating a her First Birthday of Blogging!



It would be extremely difficult to nominate just one card but this has to be one of my favourites -  A Man's Card complete with video tutorial. I made this one for my husbands birthday next week! Odd to choose a man's card as a favourite? This a  masterclass on how a man's card should be - for me anyway!
Bibiana has created some wonderfully stunning work accompanied by great video tutorials. Not only are these in English but in French and Spanish too - WOW!
I love  her versatility, her eye for colour and design.
You can view Bibiana's work on Flicker, YouTube , her gallery at SCS or on Pinterest
Currently Bibiana is DT for Memory Box, designer at Lost Coast Designs and is a regular guest tutorial author at SplitCoastStampers.

Here are some of my other favourites:

















Kathy
If all else fails - eat chocolate

1 comment:

  1. Hello Kathy;
    OMG! thanks sooo much for this wonderful description I am so honoured...I am amazed to find out there are people out there following me and that I do not know their existence ...like you! I have no idea of you and your blog...well I am really glad that now I can connect with you..I wanted to send you an e-mail but I did not see one here, can you send me your info, birthday and address if you do not mind? I like to get this info to send some cards in the future and have some connection this way too...OK you can contact me via e-mail, side bar in my blog click on contact...Ok I will be coming back here and thanks again for sharing what i do and liking it
    see you, on Friday I will post the winners...
    bye Bibiana

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting on my blog - I really appreciate you taking the time out to do so - Kathy :)