Friday, 12 July 2013

Strawberry Time!

This last week I made my first jam of the season - Strawberry -which is one of my favourites. Home made is so yummy! This year the strawberries were the best I have seen for a long while - big , fat and juicy; it took no more than twenty minutes for my friend Janet and I to pick four punnets and walk no further than 5 yards down a row. We are lucky to have Pick Your Own farms so close to us; raspberries, gooseberries and blackberries will be next..........and then there will be the chutneys in the autumn..what fun!
I made the computer generated label on Microsoft Office Publisher and cut them out with SU! label punch. As I have such an array of different tops I standardised them by printing out in the same way and cut using various SU! circle punches.


Enjoy........I sure will !!



Kathy
If all else fails - eat chocolate

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting on my blog - I really appreciate you taking the time out to do so - Kathy :)