Tuesday, 14 May 2013

White Challenge

For these challenges I chose to colour my Santa Rosa Border stamp on white card with Versamark and white EP.  I used Copic Pens to colour. The sentiment from GKD Hello Sunshine was stamped in Distress ink Peacock Feathers and Memento Tuxedo Black. Then I used a Fiskars border punch and corner punch on the white card and this then mounted on turquoise card. A bow made from baker's twine and diamond gems were the finishing touches.
This card was entered into the following Challenges:


SCS CC426 


JUGS #188























Kathy
If all else fails - eat chocolate

4 comments:

  1. Thanks for joining us at Just Us girls!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty card! I love the border on the white paper and your gorgeous flowers.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really lovely card....I saw it on MIM.

    Rose xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautifully coloured and love the punched edge! Thanks for joining us at Just Us Girls!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting on my blog - I really appreciate you taking the time out to do so - Kathy :)