Thursday, 16 May 2013

More Pink!

I'm not really a pinky person but I thought these stamps from Gina K Designs - Hello Sunshine - would be perfect for some pink challenges.
For this first one I stamped the chair, brolly and sun with Memento Tuxedo Black and heat embossed with clear embossing powder. I coloured with Copic RV06 and added some shine using Diamond Glaze. The waves at the bottom were dry embossed using the Simply Scored Embossing Plate from SU!  I then mounted on black and white card having first used Fiskars corner punch. Cute huh?
This card was entered in the SplitCoastStampers CAS 220 challenge - no sentiment.




I added the two sentiments Relax and Enjoy from Hello Sunshine for this next card.
Challenges entered:

Stamp TV Monday Challenge - Give me some pop!
Crafting for all Seasons #52 Think Pink
Through the Craft Room Door - Anything Goes
Challenges 4 Everybody - Anything Goes #20
Make it Monday 






Enjoy the rest of your day and thanks for coming by

 Kathy
If all else fails - eat chocolate

6 comments:

  1. This is just gorgeous. Love the colours and embellishments. All the elements work so well together. I saw this on MIM and just had to pop over to have a closer look.
    Hugs
    Desíre
    {Doing Life – my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is a darling CAS card! I love the pop of pink, the embossing, design & image! Thank you for sharing this with us at TTCRD. :^)
    Hugs, Penny

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous creation. Thanks for joining in our special birthday challenge at CFAS and good luck. Carol DT x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fantastic CAS card - love the design and colors. I saw it on MIM and stopped by for a closer look.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for linking up your fab CAS style card with Make It Monday this week.
    Hugs,
    Sandy

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a cool summery card! I like the bold pink against the all white background, and I love the detail of the embossed waves! Spotted your fab CAS card on MIM!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting on my blog - I really appreciate you taking the time out to do so - Kathy :)