Thursday, 30 May 2013

Congratulations!

I have a new die from Cheery Lynn Designs - Heart within My Heart  - so thought today I would give it a run out as there is a challenge on Crafting For All Seasons with a Wedding/Anniversary theme. The butterflies and flowers are from Spring Garden by Colour Collection. I cut the two hearts from Glimmer Silver Paper from SU! and backed one of them with blue card. The dp is French Script from Pink Petticoat.



Hope you all have a wonderful weekend :)

Kathy
If all else fails - eat chocolate

3 comments:

  1. Perfection - don't forget to link up at 52 Card Pickup this week!

    http://www.oldbackporch.com/2013/05/52-card-pickup-222.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. cute card, luv the heart and butterflies!

    enjoy *~*

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice card, lovely heart die and the butterflies are a sweet touch. Thanks for joining us at Crafting for all Seasons.
    Cindy DT

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting on my blog - I really appreciate you taking the time out to do so - Kathy :)