Thursday, 23 May 2013

Birthday Butterflies

I love butterflies on cards and todays challenge at SCS - Ways to Do It - was a Garden Theme but without any flowers.
For my background paper I first stamped French Script from IndigoBlu on white card  with Versamark and heat embossed with white embossing powder. Then I sponged with Ranger Distress Inks - Victorian Velvet, Bundled Sage and Memento Teal Zeal.  The border punch is from EK.  The butterflies were cut from previously sponged scraps using SU! butterfly punch. The sentiment from GKD Elegant Florals was stamped onto white card and cut out on my Big Shot using a Spellbinders die. This was edged with some more Victorian Velvet. Some rhinestones and white baker's twine to embellish and then mounted onto turquoise  with dimensionals then white card stock .




Challenges entered:
Challenges 4 Everybody
SCS Ways to Do It WT428
Make it Monday #141
Kathy
If all else fails - eat chocolate

1 comment:

  1. Such a wonderful creation with great attention to detail. Love the colours and embellishments. All the elements work so well together. I saw this on MIM and just had to pop over to have a closer look.
    Hugs
    Desíre
    {Doing Life – my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting on my blog - I really appreciate you taking the time out to do so - Kathy :)