Thursday, 2 May 2013

Acetate and Tissue

I love this technique!! I followed the instructions given in the tutorial over at SCS.
It's messy so I did remember to wear some household gloves!
I wanted to try this technique and a solid image needs to be used.
Flowers from Hello Sunshine (Gina K Designs) stamped with StazOn Jet Black on piece of acetate sheet. Diamond Glaze and Rangers Reinkers used on the reverse side and blended; sprinkled with some diamond dust; tissue paper laid across the glue and gently tapped over to adhere. Mounted on deep blue card.(Spellbinders large ovals and scalloped ovals). Script dp from Pink Petticoat was stamped with the same flower in Lulu Lavender and heat embossed (but can't be seen very well on the photo!). Mauve ribbon and pearls added.


 These next two were done the same way.



Kathy
If all else fails - eat chocolate

1 comment:

  1. Kathy, these cards are gorgeous! I really love the designs you created with them too. That technique is so fun, and you did an amazing job with it!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting on my blog - I really appreciate you taking the time out to do so - Kathy :)