Wednesday, 6 March 2013

JUGS and SCS Challenge

Still feeling quite poorly but managed to make this card today for the JUGS and SCS Challenges. I used this sketch  from JUGS and combined it with the Inspiration Challenge IC378 Decoylab for SCS. I  left the central image in place but turned the rest of the card through 90 degrees.






I used Memento Ink pads for the sponging technique, a Darice Reptile embossing folder for the kraft strip. The stamps are from GKD Wild About You by Theresa Momber.
For the "Beyond the Border" technique I cut out part of the tree before putting the image layer through my Big Shot with a Spellbinders Classic Squares Nestability.

Hopefully will be back with more cards after the weekend.
Enjoy your day -it only comes but once :)

3 comments:

  1. Another gorgeous card Kathy....really spectacular scene. You should also enter this in STV's "gold" challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Susan, I had thought about it actually but they are brass brads not gold!!!!
    Thanks for coming by x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oooh, this is very cool! I love the scene you created! Lovely! Thanks for playing with Just Us Girls!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting on my blog - I really appreciate you taking the time out to do so - Kathy :)