Thursday, 21 March 2013

Busy Day

Several cards to add today. This one I did a few weeks ago using this gorgeous flower from the Stampin'Up set called  Bloomin' with Kindness.

I entered this in the following challenge:
Make it Monday #144 with Nicecrane  Designs

These I made today casing a card from StampTV by Gina K. I used stamps from various sets. I scored three lines on three sides and between the image and sentiment for four of the cards
and for the blue humming bird card I did a little paper piercing on three of the corners and rounded off the fourth. I'm just lovin' the ScorPal. This sort of detail can really finish off a card - same with the piercing - I must use these two types of embellishment more often. To me, they turn a ummmm? nice card into one with the WOW factor!
 I love these CAS cards and hope you do too!
I have entered the Blue Butterfly and Blue Hummingbird cards into the Madewell Challenge on Split  Coast Stampers this week.

Thanks for passing my way today.





Large Butterfly from Dogwood and Butterfly - Gina KDesigns
Small Butterflies from Purrr-fectly Delightful - Gina K Designs
Flora from Meadow Breeze - Inkylicious
Hummingbird from Bloomin' Marvelous - Stampin' Up 
Happy Birthday from Hello Sunshine, Thinking of you and Smiling, Our sincerest Condolences... all from Gina K Designs
Warmest Wishes from Bloomin' with Kindness - Stampin up
All Inks used - Rangers Distress Inks.

4 comments:

  1. Wow...you were busy Kathy. Those cards are gorgeous. I bet it was hard to stop creating them. They are perfect CAS cards, and so elegant looking. Great cards to keep on hand.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a wonderful selection of cards, I love CAS - they can be so difficult to get right but yours are perfect.
    Pauline
    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. What beautiful cards. I saw your work at MIM.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous selection of CAS cards Kathy...beautiful.
    Thanks for sharing with us at Make it Monday..

    Luv CHRISSYxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting on my blog - I really appreciate you taking the time out to do so - Kathy :)