Wednesday, 6 February 2013

SCS Challenge

Today we have had snow AGAIN! It had been a great weekend for gardening albeit a bit windy. Well more than a bit - one of the fence panels was blown away on Friday. I did manage to get quite a bit done; pruning the roses, clematises and  heathers. Lovely to see the primroses in bloom - amazing splash of yellow - and the snowdrops just opening up.
So with the weather turning for the worst again I managed to get some card-making time in.  I have entered another card for this week's Splitcoast Stampers Colour Challenge .

This is block stamped with Memento Antique Linen and Vintage Photo. Then I stamped the images in Tuxedo Black and heat embossed with clear embossing powder. I added a border die cut, popped up with dimensionals and added some bling. The kraft mat was given three score lines top and bottom.






Thanks for stopping by, have a great day :)


2 comments:

  1. Understated elegance - a perfect sympathy card.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you again Helen, thanks for coming by :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting on my blog - I really appreciate you taking the time out to do so - Kathy :)