Sunday, 24 February 2013

Designs by Lucinda, SCS and JUGS

The story of Lucinda and how she rose from destitution is truly remarkable and that is subject of  the Inspirational Challenge on SCS.
I love the colours of these Art Deco Pins and used these for my card.
I stamped the flowers on water colour paper with Versamark, heat embossed with white ep then water coloured the flowers by soaking the  paper, dotting with distress inks and allowing the colours to run and merge. I  fussy cut the flowers and popped them up for dimension on the dp that I had made using the rubber band brayer technique. For this I heat embossed using silver embossing powder and then sponged with various blue and green memento inks. I layered on navy and white card.
I have also entered this in the JUGS challenge this week which uses this photo for our inspiration.



Thanks for looking - enjoy the rest of your weekend x


2 comments:

  1. Hey Kat!

    I love what you did with the art deco inspiration. Your card is gorgeous. I have always been a big fan of that period.
    Best, Lucinda

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your flowers are stunning! Love them!! Thanks so much for playing along with Just Us Girls this week.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting on my blog - I really appreciate you taking the time out to do so - Kathy :)