Wednesday, 13 February 2013

Bright Colours for a Grey Day

It's so dull and overcast today so the challenge on SCS  for a lime, orange and white card should cheer things up a bit. You can't get much brighter than that!
The challenge was set by Vicki Dutcher. Vicki makes such fun cards which you can view here at All I Do Is Stamp.
I stamped the flourish first using Memento inks then Embossed it in my Big Shot. The flowers were stamped on scratch card again with Memento inks and Diamond Glaze was added for shine. I used two ribbons. The third flower, button and tag were attached to the ribbons with orange and lime cotton thread.



Orange, black and white card,
Memento inks - Tuxedo Black,  Morocco, Tangelo, Pear tart, Bamboo Leaves and Olive Grove .
Craft Concepts Embossing Folder - In Stitches.
Orange and lime ribbon and cotton thread.
Orange button,
Silver Stickles.
Diamond Glaze.
Pop ups / dimensionals.








1 comment:

  1. LOVE the pops of red against that white! Lovely vine image too! Thanks so much for joining us at Just Us Girls this week :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting on my blog - I really appreciate you taking the time out to do so - Kathy :)