Wednesday, 16 January 2013

Successful Upload

'A Polish Heritage' is a booklet that I had published by Ancestry.com My Canvas

I spent several hours over Sunday and Monday, whilst my husband was in Poland, uploading the pages to here. I must have done something wrong because today when I went to the page it had gone!!!!  Now I will have to start all over again. Not a happy bunny today!

The book follows my parents-in-law's extraordinary journey from Poland 1939 via the gulags of USSR to their final "home" in England in 1952. Hopefully I can get this up today.

 ...............................YAY! have uploaded it successfully.  Click button in the TABS bar above.




2 comments:

  1. Hello! Here from SN. When I click the link above, it just takes me to Ancestory (dot) com page with a "make a book" option button.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi There, You need to click on 'A Polish Heritage' on the tabs bar above not on the links in the post.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting on my blog - I really appreciate you taking the time out to do so - Kathy :)