Tuesday, 8 January 2013

Morning Coffee Time

My first visit of the day together with my first coffee and a piece of toast has always been to visit GinaKDesigns to catch up with all the new chat, challenges and posts.

This last year I joined



This is a great community site run by Catherine Pooler. More fabulous and often funny card making videos to seek out  -I could be there all day!

So now my morning coffee runs to two or three. LOL or should I say LPL!!!!

With the New Year come resolutions that I always break. Giving up my secret smoking habit is one that I really am ashamed to admit to. BUT, it is really easy - I've done it hundreds of times. I WILL SUCCEED!!  Please help me with this???
I am setting myself one goal I really intend to keep and that is more ME time. With all the social and family commitments we often forget about ourselves. To me that means not feeling guilty putting my feet up for 1/2 hour during the day to read a few chapters from a book, to actually finish the Times crossword and put in an extra hour or two for my crafting.

If I accomplish that I will be a very happy bunny!

Thanks for listening.



2 comments:

  1. I'm right there with you. It's easy to get lost in reading blogs and catching up on SN.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting on my blog - I really appreciate you taking the time out to do so - Kathy :)