Saturday, 19 January 2013

JUGS Challenge



The Colour Challenge for JUGS was to make a card using White, Grey and Lime.
I used Memento ink pads - London fog, new sprout and bamboo leaves on a rectangular acrylic block and spritzed with perfect Pearls with water mix then stamped onto white card. The butterflies - from the set Dogwood and Butterfly at Gina K Designs, were stamped in bamboo leaves.  I shadow stamped the sentiment from Elegant Florals GKD with new sprout and London fog. The  corners were rounded using  Fiskars and XCut punches. The image layer was then popped up on the white card base using dimensionals.
I love this technique; I think I will be using it quite a bit  :)


3 comments:

  1. This is gorgeous Kathy. I love what you did for the background behind the butterflies. What an awesome CAS card.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this card Kat! It is just beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Susan and Kristie,
    Your comments made my day!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting on my blog - I really appreciate you taking the time out to do so - Kathy :)