Tuesday, 9 October 2012

September's Cards.

I have just picked out a few of my favourite cards from September to show you. This first card is a CASE card that I made for my husbands birthday in September. 
You will find the card I CASE'd  HERE
I could look at Theresa Momber's tutorials all day!!!  In fact at one time I think that was what I was doing most of the day! Housework? Who me? hahaha! I  do hope my husband is not following this.
At the time I had very few Gina K Stamps so I had to improvise. 


Products used were:
Black, Brown and Orange Cardstock
Memento Inks
Butterfly stamp - Sizzix- Hero Arts Bold Pop Designs Set
Foliage stamps - Meadow Breeze by Inkylicious
Digitised sentiment
Ribbon, string and button from Stash.

___________________________

My next card is one that I particularly enjoyed making. It was for a Masculine Card Challenge on Gina K Designs - Stamp TV
It's not exactly a case card but I used Theresa Momber's tutorials to create the sort of birthday card I knew my brother would appreciate.



Products used:
Gina K Stamps - Follow Your Dreams, Wild About You and Life Is Good. (Theresa Momber)
Versafine Onyx Black
Memento Inks
Copic pens
Spellbinders Labels Eight and Big Shot.
Card and copper brads from stash

_________________________________



Thanks for stopping by - have a great day!












2 comments:

  1. wow, these are gorgeous cards, I adore the butterfly card!

    enjoy *~*

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Teresa, I really enjoyed making them. I must get my act together and post some more!

      Delete

Thank you for commenting on my blog - I really appreciate you taking the time out to do so - Kathy :)